Have you ever run at the Hungaroring? If so, you know exactly that although one lap is relatively short, the 4381m track is full of challenges due to the 35m height difference. If you have not done it yet, it’s time to try it out.
Come and join us at our Run Night and run as much as you can in 2 hours, or just jog a lap and check the track, where Verstappen and his fellows will go a little faster in July.
Get your daily workout at the Hungaroring for the price of a gym day pass.
Date of the event: 31 May 2023, 18-20h
Ticket price: 2,500 HUF
Ticket sale (onsite):
- venue: at the ticket office at the Main Entrance of the Hungaroring opposite the MOL station
- time: 17-18 h
Entry to the Hungaroring:
- venue: at the side gate of the Hungaroring down the road to Mogyoród (only the runners with wristbands are allowed to enter the Hungaroring, wristband is needed for companions, too)
- time: 17.30-18.30
Terms and conditions / safety regulations:
- There is track programme at the race track until 18.00, so entering the pit lane and the track is strictly forbidden until the race control officer gives the permission.
- Only the participants of the Run Night are allowed to enter the track through the gate in the finish straight.
- All participants must remain within the track line, the area beyond the fences is considered as construction area, which is strictly forbidden.
- The runners arriving back to the finish straight after 19.35 are waived with the chequered flag, they cannot go for another lap.
The restaurant of the Hungaroring will be open during the Run Night, if you like something to eat and drink.
We cannot provide you dressing room, so pleas arrive in your running clothes, or you can use the toilet for this purpose.
If you have any questions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.