Performance, adrenaline, talent, challenging tracks - that's Ferrari Challenge Europe, celebrating its 30th anniversary this year. It comes to the Hungaroring on 18-19 June.
Ferrari will be celebrating its 30th anniversary in style, with some of the brand's most famous drivers appearing at each venue, not to mention the Maranello factory's legendary supercars.
The Hungarian weekend (the third event of this year's calendar after Portimao and Paul Ricard) will feature practices and races in the Ferrari Challenge Trofeo Pirelli and Ferrari Challenge Coppa Shell categories, and road car Ferraris will drive along the Hungaroring race track.
The event will be open for spectators for the Sunday's races, the tickets cost HUF 3,000. For children under six the access is free of charge.
Do I need an immunity / Covid card?
Under current legislation, no immunity certificate is required, but the legislation in force at the time of the event will apply.
Are children required to have an immunity card?
Under current legislation, no immunity certificate is required, but legislation in force at the time of the event will apply.
Will there be an immunity wristband?
Under current legislation, no immunity certificate is required and therefore no wristband will be required, however legislation will apply at the time of the event which may affect the need for a wristband.
How will I get to the Hungaroring by public transport?
Information and details about transport can be found on our website under the given menu point.
Where can fans park, is parking free?
The parking areas operated by Hungaroring can be used free of charge, for more information and detals can be found on our website under the given menu point.
What will be the exact conditions of attendance?
Exact attendance conditions can be found on our website under the menu item provided.
Can I bring an umbrella to protect me from the sun or rain?
Umbrellas can be brought into the Hungaroring area, however they are not allowed in the grandstands, we recommend the use of raincoats.
Can I bring a big sun umbrella?
Big sun umbrellas are not allowed in the Hungaroring area.
Can I bring a flag?
Yes, flags may be brought into the Hungaroring ((only plastic flagpoles allowed) however, if they are used in a way that endangers the safety of others or the event, the flag(s) will be confiscated.
Can I pay with card at the spectator stands?
Yes, payment by credit card is possible at all vendors.
Can I pay in Euros at the spectator stands?
Yes, it is possible to pay with Euro at the vendors.
Can I bring a camping or fishing chair?
It is not possible to bring any type of chair into the Hungaroring area.
Can I bring a baby carriage?
Yes, strollers are allowed.
How do I leave the parking lots?
You can leave the car parks following the instructions of the security service and the police.
The purchase of a ticket for the FERRARI CHALLENGE EUROPE (Event) organised by the Hungaroring Sport Zrt. (Promoter) constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions of entry. The purchaser of the ticket is entitled to access the Hungaroring and its areas, i.e. the Venue of the Event (Venue), subject to the following conditions.
1. The ticket is valid for the Event. The dates of the Event and the Support Races may change, but this does not entitle the Ticket holder to any refund or exchange. Tickets are not valid for any other Event and tickets to the Event are not transferable or resaleable. The sale or offer for sale of tickets to the Event for any remuneration or reward is prohibited without the prior written consent of the Promoter and Ferrari S.p.A. (Ferrari) and without compliance to the terms and conditions of attendance. The use of tickets to the Event for advertising, promotional or commercial purposes, including but not limited to prizes, competitions, draws, is prohibited without the prior written consent of the Promoter and Ferrari.
2. All tickets must be purchased directly from the Promoter or from an official ticket agent authorised by the Promoter. All questions regarding ticket agencies should be addressed directly to the Promoter. Any attempt to present any other ticket may result in denial of entry to the Venue and may be subject to criminal prosecution. Unauthorised ticket vendors will be prosecuted.
3. Keep your ticket in a safe place and take care of it, as we will not be able to provide a replacement if it is lost or stolen. We are also unable to accept damaged or illegible tickets.
4. All visitors park in or around the Venue at their own risk, and the Promoter accepts no responsibility for vehicles or objects left in the vehicles.
5. For the safety of visitors, the Promoter may search anyone at the entrance without justification. Persons refusing to be searched may be refused entry or removed from the Venue by the Promoter.
6. You must follow the route displayed on your ticket within the Event area and approach the general admission areas with due care, using appropriate steps and paths.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to change the seating allocation (if any) without prior notice.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to expel from or refuse entry to anyone to the Venue for any reason.
9. For the safety of visitors, Promoter operates a closed-circuit camera system (CCTV) at the Venue. The Ticket Holder consents to being recorded for security reasons and to the Promoter using such recordings or sharing them with the police for further use in connection with any matter.
10. No animals are allowed in the Venue or in the parking areas. It is also prohibited to bring any of the listed items into the Venue: objects or devices defined by law as particularly dangerous to public safety; stabbing or cutting instruments; authoritarian symbols; glass; drones; segway; bicycles; scooters; skateboards; electric or explosive motorcycles; pyrotechnics; laser devices; seating of any kind; coolers; rucksacks over 20 litres; parasols and any other object that can be used as a weapon and/or that may endanger public safety. Visitors arriving with any of the above listed items will be refused entry by the Promoter.
11. Food and drink restrictions on the race course: maximum 0.5 litres of liquid per person (water and other non-alcoholic drinks, soft drinks, beer, other) and 3 sandwiches per person. Drinking water is available for consumption in the area of the Hungaroring.
12. The visitor acknowledges that motor racing, the Event and certain related events (including, without limitation, stake races) are dangerous and that the visitor participates at their own free will and their own risk. The Promoter, the law enforcement agencies, Federation Internationale de l'Automobile, Ferrari and its affiliates, persons involved in the organisation of the Event (including officials, marshals, ambulance and medical personnel), competitors and drivers (which parties shall include, where relevant, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors and sub-contractors) shall not be liable to the maximum extent permitted by Hungarian law for any loss or damage of any kind whatsoever caused to you or your property (provided that nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit or exclude (1) liability for personal injury or death caused by the negligence of any of the above parties and (2) injury caused by fraudulent misrepresentation or fraud by any of the above parties).
13. Visitors are expected to behave in a careful, respectful and safety-conscious manner in the Event area and to comply with the instructions and safety measures given by the security staff and the organisers.
14. During the Event, noise levels may be very high at the Venue. It is recommended that you wear earplugs during competitions and live concerts (if any) to reduce the risk of hearing loss.
15. In the interests of public safety, the Promoter reserves the right to ask you to leave the course at any time. No entry or return to the venue after the Event has ended.
16. Official sales will take place at the Venue. Purchases from unlicensed vendors are prohibited. No person shall offer any goods (including literature) for sale, whether free of charge or for any kind of service, in the Venue or in the official car parks.
17. Smoking on the Site is only allowed in designated areas, where there is a special sign. Smoking on the grandstands is strictly prohibited.
18. Visitors of the Event may use any audio, visual, audio-visual recordings or data taken by personal electronic devices (camera, camera, mobile phone etc.) in connection with the Event for personal/private/non-commercial purposes only.
19. It is a condition of attending the Event that the visitor accepts that (a) any use of any of the above recordings, data or images for any publicity, publication or commercial gain or for any other purpose (excluding private use) without the prior written consent of Ferrari is strictly prohibited and may result in liability for breach of the conditions of attendance; and (b) at the request of the Promoter or Ferrari, you must assign in writing to Ferrari the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in any image or recording taken/recorded/stored at or in connection with the Event; and (c) Ferrari (and any third party authorised by Ferrari from time to time) shall use, for the purpose of or in connection with any publication, exhibition or broadcast (including any advertising or promotional literature, campaign and material) in any media worldwide and in any media approved by Ferrari, any audio, video or other material recorded at the Venue, images, audio-visual recordings that may include images/recordings of the visitor, the visitor's voice, and the visitor waives his/her right to privacy and confidentiality to the extent necessary to permit such use.
Advertising, Event Name, trademark
20. No person shall use the Name of the Event or any part of the Name (any abbreviation or foreign language version thereof) or any logo or graphic device in connection with the Event for any commercial purpose without the prior written consent of Ferrari.
21. No advertising, promotional or marketing material other than official merchandise and other bona fide motorsport related clothing may be brought into, used or displayed at the Venue.
22. The Ferrari and Ferrari Challenge Europe logos, Ferrari, Ferrari Challenge Europe and related marks are trademarks of Ferrari S.p.A., all rights reserved.
The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry to (or to remove from the Venue) any person who (a) fails to comply with the Conditions of Entry; (b) does not have a valid ticket; (c) is in possession of a ticket which has been sold or used otherwise than in accordance with the Conditions of Entry or (d) on the grounds of health and safety or for the maintenance of public order.
The above conditions of sale shall be governed by and
construed in accordance with Hungarian law.
|09:00 - 09:30||Ferrari Challenge Trofeo Pirelli||Qualifying 2|
|09:45 - 11:25||Passione Ferrari||Ferrari's Activity|
|11:40 - 12:00||Ferrari Challenge Coppa Shell||Qualifying 2|
|12:10 - 12:30||Ferrari Challenge Coppa Shell AM||Qualifying 2|
|13:30 - 14:00||Ferrari Challenge Trofeo Pirelli||Race 2|
|14:30 - 15:30||Passione Ferrari||Ferrari's Activity|
|16:00 - 16:30||Ferrari Challenge Coppa Shell||Race 2|
|17.00 - 18.00||Passione Ferrari||Ferrari's Activity|
Volánbusz line- Timetable
The regular line 321 will operate on the M3 motorway between Budapest and Mogyoród, with stops at HUNGARORING, AQUARENA, Mogyoród, Industrial Park and Mogyoród, Templom tér.
You can reach the Hungaroring Circuit from Motorway 3 (M3). From the direction of Budapest you have to leave the motorway at Exit 19 according to the signs and follow the signage to reach the Circuit. From the direction of Nyíregyháza you have to leave the motorway at Exit 23 according to the signs and follow the signage to reach the Circuit.
Through the nearby cities
The Hungaroring Circuit can be reached through Mogyoród and Kerepes city. From Mogyoród after reaching Kerektó follow the signs to the direction of Gate 2 or Gate 8 to reach our free parking areas. From Kerepes through Szilasliget follow the signs to the direction of Gate 3 and Gate 2 to reach our free parking areas.